Monday, September 17, 2007

Music 09-17-2007

Songs of 2006
• Shayne Ward - That's My Goal
• P!nk - Who Knew
• The Notorious B.I.G. - Nasty Girl (ft. Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge and Avery Storm)
• Infernal - From Paris to Berlin
• The Boy Least Likely To - Be Gentle with Me
• The Pack - Vans
• Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
• Rick Ross - Hustlin'
• Scissor Sisters - Might Tell You Tonight
• Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game
• Bruce Springsteen - Froggie Went a Courtin'
• The Young Knives - Tremblings of Trails
• Joan As Police Woman - Eternal Flame
• Plan B - No Good
• My Robot Friend - One More Try (Vocals by Antony)
• Kanye West - Touch the Sky (f. Lupe Fiasco)
• Beck - Strange Apparition
• Paul Simon - How Can You Live in the Northeast?
• Lily Allen - Knock 'Em Out
• Graham Coxon - I Can't Look at Your Skin
• Ray LaMontagne - Forever My Friend
• Elton John - Blues Never Fade Away
• Mika - Relax (Take It Easy)


Menomena - Friend and Foe

No comments: