Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Music 09-04-2007

Songs of 2006
• Clipse - Trill
• The Knife - Silent Shout
• Teddy Geiger - For You I Will (Confidence)
• Taylor Hicks - Do I Make You Proud
• T-Pain - I'm Sprung
• Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
• P!nk - Stupid Girls
• T.I. - Why You Wanna
• Ne-Yo - When You're Mad
• Keyshia Cole - Love
• Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly
• Madonna - Hung Up
• Eminem - When I'm Gone
• Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
• Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor (ft. Akon)
• John Mayer - Waiting on the World to Change
• Chris Brown - Say Goodbye
• Dem Franchize Boyz - I Think They Like Me [So So Def Remix]
• The Pussycat Dolls - Beep
• Lifehouse - You and Me
• Blue October - Hate Me
• Sean Paul - We Be Burnin' (Recognize It - Amended Album Version)
• Ciara - Get Up (ft. Chamillionaire)


The Magic Numbers - Those the Brokes

No comments: