Thursday, September 13, 2007

Music 09-13-2007

Songs of 2006
• The Bluetones - My Neighbour's House
• Neil Young - Flags of Freedom
• Gnarls Barkley - Transformer
• The Arcade Fire - The Age Of Consent (New Order cover)
• Kasabian - Sun Rise Light Flies
• Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker (With Flowers in My Hair)
• The Who - Wire & Glass
• Madonna - Jump
• Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins - Handle With Care
• Prince - Black Sweat
• Pet Shop Boys - I'm with Stupid
• Wolfmother - Woman
• Massive Attack - Live With Me
• Thom Yorke - Harrowdown Hill
• The Strokes - Heart In A Cage
• Bob Dylan - Workingman's Blues #2
• OK Go - Here It Goes Again
• Sugababes - Easy
• The Vines - Don't Listen to the Radio
• Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)
• Jet - Shine on
• Feeder - Lost & Found
• Richard Ashcroft - Break The Night With Colour
• Jack Johnson - Better Together
• Belle & Sebastian - Funny Little Frog
• Ray LaMontagne - Trouble

No comments: