Monday, September 30, 2024

usic 09-30-2024

1980s Tracks
• Michael Sembello - Maniac
• Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
• Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
• The Romantics - What I Like About You
• The House of Love - Christine
• Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love Is
• The Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)
• The Smiths - Girlfriend In A Coma
• Corey Hart - Never Surrender
• Klymaxx - I Miss You
• The Motels - Suddenly Last Summer
• ABBA - Super Trouper
• Whitney Houston - One Moment in Time
• The Human League - Human
• Marillion - Assassing
• Billy Joel - Pressure
• Kool & the Gang - Joanna
• Michael Jackson - Beat It
• The Stranglers - Golden Brown
• Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
• Billy Joel - Tell Her About It
• Bob Seger - Shakedown
• Marillion - Lavender
• Modern English - I Melt With You
• N.W.A. - Fuck tha Police
• Prince - Alphabet St.
• Steve Winwood - Roll With It
• Prince & The Revolution - Pop Life
• Madonna - Holiday
• Neil Diamond - Heartlight
• Bob Seger - Shame on the Moon
Seefeel - Everything Squared [EP]

Gillian Welch & David Rawlings - Woodland

Mudhoney - Plastic Eternity

Pupil Slicer - BLOSSOM

Rahill - Flowers At Your Feet

No comments: