Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Music 09-10-2024

1980s Tracks
• Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
• Debbie Gibson - Lost in Your Eyes
• Dan Fogelberg - Leader of the Band/Washington Post March
• INXS - Devil Inside
• ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'
• Culture Club - I'll Tumble 4 Ya
• Eddie Rabbitt - You And I (w. Crystal Gayle)
• R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
• Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why
• Stevie Wonder - Do I Do
• Christopher Cross - Ride Like the Wind
• Duran Duran - A View to a Kill
• Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know?
• Paul McCartney - Take It Away
• Sheena Easton - Morning Train (Nine to Five)
• The Go-Go's - Vacation
• Grace Jones - Jones the Rhythm
• Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
• Afrika Bambaataa & The Soulsonic Force - Looking For The Perfect Beat
• Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
• U2 - Desire
• George Michael - Father Figure
• USA for Africa - We Are the World
• Public Enemy - Fight the Power
• Prince & The Revolution - Let's Go Crazy
• Duran Duran - The Wild Boys
• The Human League - Don't You Want Me
• Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
• Laura Branigan - Gloria

No comments: