Monday, October 30, 2017

Music 10-30-2017

1990s tracks
• Pulp - Babies
• Hootie & the Blowfish - Only Wanna Be with You
• Janet Jackson - Again
• Santana - Smooth
• Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It for You
• Bon Jovi - Keep the Faith
• Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive
• Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
• R.E.M. - What's The Frequency, Kenneth?
• Goo Goo Dolls - Name
• George Michael - Praying for Time
• Catatonia - Mulder And Scully
• Hanson - MMMBop
• Teenage Fanclub - Alcoholiday
• Boyz II Men - In the Still of the Night (I'll Remember)
• Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
• Styx - Show Me The Way
• The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
• Mariah Carey - Hero
• Blur - There's No Other Way
• K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life
• Ben Folds Five - Sports & Wine
• Whitney Houston - When You Believe (From the Prince of Egypt, with Mariah Carey)
• Jewel - Foolish Games
• Bette Midler - From a Distance
• Boyz II Men - 4 Seasons of Loneliness
• Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
• Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
• Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
• Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time
• Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
• Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
• Happy Mondays - Kinky Afro
• George Michael - Freedom 90
• Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started
• Archers of Loaf - Web in Front
• Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
• Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
• Placebo - Nancy Boy
• Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
• Tears for Fears - Break It Down Again
• Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet
• Michael Jackson - Remember the Time
• Counting Crows - A Long December
• P.M. Dawn - I'd Die Without You
• The Lemonheads - It's About Time
• Blur - Country House
• Blessid Union of Souls - I Believe

Courtney Barnett & Kurt Vile - Lotta Sea Lice

No comments: