Monday, October 23, 2017

Music 10-23-2017

1990s tracks
• Michael Bolton - When a Man Loves a Woman
• Counting Crows - Rain King
• Whitney Houston - Heartbreak Hotel (ft. Faith Evans & Kelly Price)
• Ben Folds Five - Jackson Cannery
• Morphine - I'm Free Now
• Eagle-Eye Cherry - Save Tonight
• Ace of Base - Living In Danger
• Ash - Angel Interceptor
• Ian Brown - My Star
• Ricky Martin - Livin' la Vida Loca
• Merril Bainbridge - Mouth
• Madonna - Take a Bow
• Prince & The New Power Generation - 7
• UB40 - Can't Help Falling in Love
• Christina Aguilera - Genie in a Bottle
• Oasis - Champagne Supernova
• Savage Garden - I Want You
• Hootie & the Blowfish - Let Her Cry
• Ace of Base - All That She Wants
• Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
• Teenage Fanclub - Everything Flows
• Inspiral Carpets - I Want You
• Alanis Morissette - You Learn
• Ben Folds Five - Underground
• Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
• Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough (w. Don Henley)
• Prince - Thieves in the Temple
• Hootie & the Blowfish - Sad Caper
• Hootie & the Blowfish - Time
• Hootie & the Blowfish - Tucker's Town
• Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
• Hootie & The Blowfish - Old Man & Me (When I Get To Heaven)
• Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
• Paula Abdul - Rush, Rush
• Mariah Carey - Vision of Love
• Phil Collins - Both Sides of the Story
• TLC - No Scrubs
• The Lemonheads - Into Your Arms

Kelela - Take Me Apart

Alex Lahey - I Love You Like a Brother

TORRES - Three Futures

Wolf Parade - Cry Cry Cry

No comments: