Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Music 05-20-2009

Songs of 1990s
• Presidents of the United States of America - Lump
• Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
• The Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
• Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
• Mariah Carey - Honey
• Ian Brown - My Star
• Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time
• Guns N' Roses - November Rain
• Michael Jackson - Remember the Time
• Ace of Base - The Sign
• Counting Crows - Rain King
• The Cardigans - Lovefool
• U2 - One
• Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough (w. Don Henley)
• Whitney Houston - When You Believe (From the Prince of Egypt, with Mariah Carey)
• Oasis - Champagne Supernova
• Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
• Dionne Farris - I Know
• Green Day - When I Come Around
• Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started


Jason Isbell And The 400 Unit - Jason Isbell And The 400 Unit


Lamb of God - Wrath


Matt & Kim – Grand


N.A.S.A. - The Spirit Of Apollo

No comments: