Monday, May 18, 2009

Music 05-18-2009

Songs of 1990s
• Catatonia - Road Rage
• Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
• Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time
• The Verve - All in The Mind
• Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
• Bryan Adams - Do I Have to Say the Words?
• Prince & The New Power Generation - 7
• Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
• Michael Bolton - When a Man Loves a Woman
• Blur - Song 2
• Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It for You
• Paula Abdul - Rush, Rush
• R.E.M- Man on the Moon
• Alanis Morissette - Ironic
• En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
• Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
• George Michael - Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me (w. Elton John)
• Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry
• Shawn Mullins - Lullaby
• Primal Scream - Rocks
• Oasis - Roll With It
• Beck - Devils Haircut
• Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
• Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
• Inspiral Carpets - I Want You
• Santana - Smooth
• Mariah Carey - My All
• Morphine - I'm Free Now
• UB40 - Can't Help Falling in Love
• The Rembrandts - I'll Be There For You
• Counting Crows - Round Here
• Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life

No comments: