Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Music 10-17-2007

Songs of 1980s
• Men at Work - Who Can It Be Now?
• Michael Sembello - Maniac
• Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
• Paul McCartney - Coming Up
• Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover
• Hall & Oates - I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)
• Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is a Place on Earth
• John Lennon - Woman
• The Power Station - Some Like It Hot
• Alphaville - Forever Young
• INXS - Need You Tonight
• Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Shipbuilding
• Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five - The Message
• The Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky
• Duran Duran - Notorious
• Aretha Franklin - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)
• ABBA - Our Last Summer
• Charlene - I've Never Been to Me
• Patti Austin - Baby, Come to Me (ft. James Ingram)
• Eurythmics - Would I Lie to You?
• Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas?

No comments: