Monday, October 8, 2007

Music 10-08-2007

Songs of 1980s
• ZZ Top - Legs
• Terence Trent d'Arby - Wishing Well
• The Pixies - Debaser
• Dan Fogelberg - Leader of the Band/Washington Post March
• Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
• Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl
• Big Audio Dynamite - E=MC²
• Sergio Mendes - Never Gonna Let You Go
• Phil Collins - Take Me Home
• Sheena Easton - Strut
• The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go
• Lionel Richie - Running With the Night
• Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
• Stevie Nicks - Leather and Lace (ft. Don Henley)
• Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love
• Peter Wolf - Lights Out
• Bill Medley - (I've Had) The Time of My Life (ft. Jennifer Warnes)
• Eric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
• Joey Scarbury - Theme from Greatest American Hero (Believe It or Not)
• Barry Manilow - I Made It Through the Rain
• Violent Femmes - Gone Daddy Gone
• Diana Ross - Eaten Alive
• Redskins - Bring It Down!
• Prince - Sign 'O' the Times


Hard-Fi - Once Upon a Time In the West

No comments: