Thursday, September 3, 2026

Music 09-03-2026

2024 Songs
• Clairo - Juna
• Beth Gibbons - Floating on a Moment
• Vampire Weekend - Gen-X Cops
• SZA - Saturn
• G. Cook - Silver Thread Golden Needle
• Magdalena Bay - Image
• Kim Gordon - BYE BYE
• Beyoncé - II HANDS II HEAVEN
• Halsey - Lonely is the Muse
• Sleater-Kinney - Untidy Creature
• Concrete Boys - NOT DA 2 (w. Lil Yachty & KARRAHBOOO)
• Chip - Grime Scene Saviours (ft. D Double E, Frisco, Flirta D, Skepta, Bruza, JME, Jendor, Novelist, Jamakabi & Flowdan)
• J.P. - Bad Bitty
• Zach Bryan - I Remember Everything (ft. Kacey Musgraves)
• Jelly Roll - I Am Not Okay
• Beyoncé - 16 CARRIAGES
• Empress Of - Lorelei
• Still House Plants - M M M
• Sasha Keable - Hold Up
• horsegiirL - eat, sleep, slay, 🔁
• Adrianne Lenker - Sadness As a Gift
• Laura Marling - Child of Mine
• Koe Wetzel - High Road (w. Jessie Murph)
• Pa Salieu - Belly
• PARTYNEXTDOOR - F a m i l y
• GloRilla & Megan Thee Stallion - Wanna Be
• Taylor Swift - But Daddy I Love Him
• Yaeji - booboo
• E L U C I D - THE WORLD IS DOG
• Church Chords - Warriors Of Playtime (ft. Thalma De Freitas, Jeff Parker, Ben Boye, Devin Hoff, Nate Walcott & John Herndon)
• Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross - Yeah x10
• Bon Iver - S P E Y S I D E
• Teddy Swims - Lose Control

No comments: