Monday, September 19, 2022

Music 09-19-2022

Guilty Pleasure
• Tears for Fears - Shout
• Eminem - The Real Slim Shady
• The Presidents of the United States of America - Lump
• Yaeji - Feel It Out
• MGMT - Time To Pretend
• Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
• The Woodentops - What You Give Out
• Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
• The Human League - Don't You Want Me
• Wham! - Last Christmas
• Electric Light Orchestra - Hold on Tight
• Journey - Open Arms
• Razorlight - In the Morning
• Sheena Easton - Strut
• The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
• Benjamin Booker - Motivation
• The Sundays - Here's Where the Story Ends
• Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
• Electric Light Orchestra - Last Train to London
• Jane's Addiction - Stop!
• Balmorhea - Clear Language
• Big Country - Fields of Fire
• Juice Newton - Queen of Hearts
• Scritti Politti - Don't Work That Hard
• Teenage Fanclub - Guiding Star
• Hootie & the Blowfish - Hold My Hand
• Morphine - I'm Free Now
• Franz Ferdinand - Take me out
• Chic - Le Freak
• The Avalanches - Since I Left You
• De La Soul - Me Myself and I
• U2 - One
• Golden Earring - Twilight Zone
• Michael Jackson - Beat It

No comments: