Monday, January 13, 2020

Music 01-13-2020

Guilty Pleasure
• Peter Wolf - Lights Out
• The Beatles - Hey Jude
• ABBA - Honey Honey
• ABBA - Super Trouper
• The Beths - Happy Unhappy
• Inspiral Carpets - I Want You (ft. Mark E. Smith)
• The Boo Radleys - Wish I Was Skinny
• The xx - Islands
• Michael Jackson - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
• Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
• Razorlight - In the Morning
• Billy Ocean - When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going
• Deafheaven - You Without End
• New Order - Fine Time
• Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry/Get Away
• R.E.M. - Radio Free Europe
• Bloc Party - Banquet
• R.E.M. - The One I Love
• Wham! - Last Christmas
• Terence Trent d'Arby - Wishing Well
• Teenage Fanclub - Everything Flows
• Glasvegas - Daddy's Gone
• Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie - In My World
• Prince & The Revolution - Raspberry Beret
• Bryan Adams - Summer of '69
• Felt - Ballad of the Band
• Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
• Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
• Shack - Comedy
• Elvis Presley - A Little Less Conversation (JXL Radio Edit Remix)
• Lionel Richie - You Are
• Grinderman - No Pussy Blues
• New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
• Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart
• John Prine - Summer's End
• De La Soul - Me Myself and I
• Los Campesinos! - You! Me! Dancing!
• David Bowie - Blue Jean

No comments: