Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Music 01-29-2019

Guilty Pleasure
• Prince & The Revolution - Pop Life
• The Big Pink - Dominos
• Quiet Riot - Cum on Feel the Noize
• Sheena Easton - Morning Train (Nine to Five)
• Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You (w. Siedah Garrett)
• The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
• Stray Cats - (She's) Sexy + 17
• Teenage Fanclub - What You Do To Me
• Suzanne Vega - Luka
• Olivia Newton-John - Physical
• The Boo Radleys - Wish I Was Skinny
• ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'
• Melody's Echo Chamber - I Follow You
• The Romantics - Talking in Your Sleep
• Erasure - A Little Respect
• The Charlatans U.K. - The Only One I Know
• Electric Light Orchestra - Hold on Tight
• Sheena Easton - Do It for Love
• The House Of Love - Shine On
• downhere - How Many Kings

No comments: