Monday, April 9, 2018

Music 04-09-2018

Guilty Pleasure
• Au Revoir Simone - Shadows
• Rick Springfield - What Kind Of Fool Am I?
• De La Soul - Me Myself and I
• Jackson Browne - Lawyers in Love
• The Courteeners - Cavorting
• Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days
• Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
• Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
• Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
• The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
• Kajagoogoo - Too Shy
• Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut
• Camper Van Beethoven - Never Go Back
• Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - If You Leave
• Bryan Adams - Summer of '69
• Billy Ocean - When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going
• The Stone Roses - What The World Is Waiting For
• Wham! - Everything She Wants
• The House Of Love - Shine On
• The Boo Radleys - Wish I Was Skinny
• Hall & Oates - Maneater
• Melody's Echo Chamber - I Follow You
• Rick Springfield - I've Done Everything for You
• Blur - Girls & Boys
• Jens Lekman - A Postcard To Nina
• Prince & The Revolution - Pop Life
• Teenage Fanclub - Everything Flows
• Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
• Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
• Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
• Dan Fogelberg - Leader of the Band/Washington Post March
• Dr. Hook - Sexy Eyes

Blue Lab Beats - Xover

Kate Nash - Yesterday Was Forever

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour

No comments: