Friday, March 30, 2018

Music 03-30-2018

Guilty Pleasure
• Huey Lewis & the News - I Want a New Drug
• downhere - How Many Kings
• Sheena Easton - Strut
• Franz Ferdinand - Take me out
• Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama
• New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
• Tears for Fears - Sowing the Seeds of Love
• Morphine - Buena
• The Police - King of Pain
• Fang Island - Dooney Rock
• Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)
• The Pipettes - Pull Shapes
• KC and the Sunshine Band - That's the Way (I Like It)
• Inspiral Carpets - I Want You (ft. Mark E. Smith)
• The Police - Every Breath You Take
• Michael Jackson - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
• The Rolling Stones - Undercover of the Night
• John Lennon - Imagine
• The Stone Roses - I Am The Resurrection
• Chic - Le Freak
• Lionel Richie - Truly
• The Cardigans - Lovefool

Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Black Times

Young Fathers - Cocoa Sugar

No comments: