Thursday, May 11, 2017

Music 05-11-2017

1980s Tracks
• Olivia Newton-John - Physical
• Lionel Richie - Running With the Night
• Chaka Khan - I Feel for You
• Jody Watley - Looking for a New Love
• Billy Joel - You're Only Human (Second Wind)
• The Woodentops - They Can Say What They Want
• Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
• Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
• Prince - U Got The Look
• The Pogues - A Rainy Night In Soho
• S'Express - Theme from S'Express
• Sheena Easton - Morning Train (Nine to Five)
• U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
• Stevie Nicks - Stop Draggin' My Heart Around (ft. Tom Petty)
• Joan Jett - I Love Rock & Roll
• Hall & Oates - Everything Your Heart Desires
• Bruce Springsteen - Hungry Heart
• Bon Jovi - I'll Be There for You
• John Cougar Mellencamp - Ain't Even Done With the Night
• Devo - Whip It
• Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
• Camper Van Beethoven - Take The Skinheads Bowling
• The Style Council - Walls Come Tumbling Down!
• Billy Vera & the Beaters - At This Moment
• Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia
• Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Shipbuilding
• Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams

Willie Nelson - God's Problem Child

Thurston Moore - Rock n Roll Consciousness

Colin Stetson - All This I Do for Glory

No comments: