Monday, April 17, 2017

Music 04-17-2017

1980s Tracks
• Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster (Jammin')
• Asia - Heat of the Moment
• Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut
• XTC - Chalkhills and Children
• Dennis DeYoung - Desert Moon
• Frida - I Know There's Something Going On
• Stevie Nicks - Leather and Lace (ft. Don Henley)
• Club Nouveau - Lean on Me
• Peter Cetera - The Next Time I Fall (w. Amy Grant)
• Psychic Tv - Godstar
• Vangelis - Chariots of Fire
• Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
• USA for Africa - We Are the World
• Duran Duran - Union of the Snake
• Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True
• Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - Anything for You
• Africa Bambaataa - Planet Rock
• Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
• Eddie Rabbitt - You And I (w. Crystal Gayle)
• Michael Jackson - She's Out of My Life
• Sade - Your Love Is King
• Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died in Your Arms
• Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
• Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine

Tei Shi - Crawl Space

Aimee Mann - Mental Illness

Pharmakon - Contact

Julia Holter - In the Same Room

No comments: