Friday, January 15, 2016

Music 01-15-2016

2015 Tracks
• Joanna Newsom - Leaving The City
• Chromatics - Shadow
• DJ Spinn & DJ Rashad - Dubby (ft. Danny Brown)
• Major Lazer - Powerful (ft. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley)
• Blur - Y'all Doomed
• Young Thug - Hey, I
• Beck - Dreams
• Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart
• The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
• Albert Hammond, Jr. - Losing Touch
• Dâm-Funk - Free
• FIDLAR - 40oz. on Repeat
• Sunflower Bean - I Hear Voices
• The Big Moon - Sucker
• Skepta - Shutdown
• Moses Sumney - Seeds
• Swim Deep - One Great Song and I Could Change the World
• Crystal Castles - Frail
• Hudson Mohawke - Ryderz
• iLoveMakonnen - Whip It (Remix) (ft. Migos & Rich the Kid)
• Stormzy - Know Me From
• M83 - Holes in the Sky (with Haim)
• Grimes - Realiti
• Slaves - Feed the Mantaray

The Shoes - Chemicals

MATRiXXMAN - Homesick

No comments: