Thursday, May 14, 2015

Music 05-14-2015

2015 Tracks
• Makthaverskan - Witness
• East India Youth - Carousel
• Fergie - L.A. Love (La La)
• Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life
• Courtney Barnett - Pedestrian at Best
• Drenge - We Can Do What We Want
• Nathan Grisdale - Only One
• Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin
• Cage the Elephant - Cigarette Daydreams
• Jazmine Sullivan - Dumb
• Frank Ocean - (At Your Best) You Are Love (Aaliyah/The Isley Brothers Cover)
• Charli XCX - Doing It
• Aphex Twin - diskhat ALL prepared1mixed 13
• Tobias Jesso Jr. - How Could You Babe
• The Cribs - An Ivory Hand
• Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Ballad of the Mighty I
• Natalie Prass - My Baby Don't Understand Me
• Yak - Hungry Heart
• Tchami - Promesses (ft. Kaleem Taylor)
• Waxahatchee - Air
• Twerps - I Don't Mind
• Philip George - Wish You Were Mine

Gnod - Infinity Machines

No comments: