Thursday, September 25, 2014

Music 09-25-2014

Songs of 2014
• Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong
• Vince Staples - Blue Suede
• Caribou - Our Love
• iLoveMakonnen - Club Goin Up On A Tuesday
• Sophie - Hard
• Cymbals Eat Guitars - Warning
• Merchandise - Green Lady
• Karen O - Rapt
• Big Data - Dangerous (ft. Joywave)
• Iceage - The Lord's Favorite
• Rixton - Me And My Broken Heart
• Jenny Hval & Susanna - I Have Walked This Body
• Interpol - All The Rage Back Home
• The Vines - Out the Loop
• Sam Smith - Stay With Me
• Total Control - Flesh War
• will.i.am - It’s My Birthday (ft. Cody Wise)
• Perfume Genius - Queen
• George Ezra - Budapest
• Ariana Grande - Break Free (ft. Zedd)
• Spoon - Do You
• Grimes - Go (ft. Blood Diamonds)
• Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better
• FKA twigs - Two Weeks
• Milky Chance - Stolen Dance

PAUS - Clarão

Empty Pools - Liberation Prayers [EP]

Wooden Wand - Farmer's Corner

No comments: