Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Music 10-23-2012

Guilty Pleasure
• Starship - We Built This City
• Hall & Oates - Maneater
• They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul
• The Beautiful South - I'll Sail This Ship Alone
• Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot
• Ace of Base - The Sign
• The Stone Roses - Elizabeth My Dear
• Chicago - Hard to Say I'm Sorry/Get Away
• Soft Cell - Tainted Love
• Prince & The New Power Generation - 7
• Bloc Party - Banquet
• Naked Eyes - Always Something There to Remind Me
• Arctic Monkeys - From The Ritz To The Rubble
• White Town - Your Woman
• Prince & The Revolution - Raspberry Beret
• Dexys Midnight Runners - Come on Eileen
• Charlene - I've Never Been to Me
• The Beatles - Hey Jude
• Teenage Fanclub - Metal Baby
• Quarterflash - Harden My Heart
• Modest Mouse - Float On
• Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy

Moss Icon - Complete Discography

Chris Cohen - Overgrown Path

Boys Noize - Out of the Black

No comments: