Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Music 11-03-2009

2008 NME Tracks Of The Year
50. Ida Maria - Oh My God
• The Magnetic Fields - California Girls
• Black Kids - Hit The Heartbrakes
• Lightspeed Champion - Tell Me What It's Worth
• The Ting Tings - Great DJ
• Team Waterpolo - Letting Go
• Does It Offend You, Yeah? - We Are Rockstars
• Future of The Left - Manchasm
• White Lies - Unfinished Business
• The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
• Black Lips - Bad Kids
• Lily Allen - I Could Say
• Beck - Chemtrails
• Jay Reatard - Always Wanting More
• Julian Casablancas, Santogold & Pharrell Williams - My Drive Thru
• Primal Scream - Can't Go Back
• thecocknbullkid - On My Own Again
• Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip - Letter from God to Man
• Magistrates - Make This Work
• The Joy Formidable - Austere
• Telepathe - Devil's Trident
• Chairlift - Planet Health


The Cave Singers - Welcome Joy


Yim Yames - Tribute To [EP]


Clint Mansell - Moon


Destroyer - Bay of Pigs [EP]

No comments: