Friday, December 19, 2008

Music 12-19-2008


Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

NME Tracks Of The Year 2008
• The Brute Chorus - She Was Always Cool
• Young Fathers - Straight Back On It
• Dinosaur Pile-Up - My Rock'N'Roll
• Howling Bells - Into The Chaos
• Mumford & Sons - Love Your Ground [EP] [Little Lion Man]
• Cheeky Cheeky And The Nosebleeds - You Let Me Go
• The View - 5 Rebbecca's
• Fucked Up - No Epiphany
• Dananananaykroyd - Pink Sabbath
• Chairlift - Planet Health
• Telepathe - Devil's Trident
• The Joy Formidable - Austere
• Magistrates - Make This Works
• Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip - Letter From God To Man
• Thecocknbullkid - On My Own
• Primal Scream - Can't Go Back
• Pharrell Williams, Julian Casablancas And Santogold - My Drive Thru
• Jay Reatard - Always Wanting More
• Beck - Chemtrails
• Lily Allen - I Could Say / I Don't Know

No comments: