Thursday, August 23, 2007

Music 08-23-2007

Songs of 2006
• Regina Spektor - Fidelity
• The Rumble Strips - Motorcycle
• Kelis - Bossy
• The Sunshine Underground - Put You In Your Place
• The Rapture - Get Myself into It
• The Strokes - You Only Live Once
• Muse - Knights of Cydonia
• Panic! At the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
• Kasabian - Empire
• Dan Sartain - Replacement Man
• To My Boy - I Am X-Ray
• Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous
• Mates of State - Fraud in the '80s
• Be Your Own Pet - Adventure
• Ali Love - K-Hole
• The Dresden Dolls - Backstabber
• Hot Chip - And I Was a Boy from School
• Primal Scream - Country Girl
• Maps - Lost My Soul
• The Flaming Lips - The YeahYeahYeah Song...(With All Your Power)
• Lupe Fiasco - Kick, Push
• Midlake - Roscoe
• Muse - Starlight
• Gnarls Barkley - Smiley Faces
• Jarvis Cocker - Running The World

No comments: