Thursday, June 21, 2007

Music 06-21-2007

NME's 50 Greatest Indie Anthems

01 Oasis - Definitely Maybe - Live Forever
02 Nirvana - Nevermind - Smells Like Teen Spirit
03 Pulp - Different Class - Common People
04 The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead - There Is a Light That Never Goes Out
05 The Libertines - I Get Along - Don't Look Back into the Sun
06 The Libertines - Up the Bracket - Time for Heroes
07 The Smiths - Meat Is Murder - How Soon Is Now?
08 The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses - I Am the Resurrection
09 The Strokes - Is This It? - Last Nite
10 Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
11 The Smiths - The Smiths - This Charming Man
12 The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses - She Bangs the Drums
13 The Libertines - The Libertines - Can't Stand Me Now
14 Oasis - (What's the Story) Morning Glory? - Don't Look Back in Anger
15 Blur - Blur - Song 2
16 Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
17 The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
18 The Verve - Urban Hymns - Bittersweet Symphony
19 Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart [Single] - Love Will Tear Us Apart

No comments: